Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Looking for Interview Participants in Hamburg

Toggle
Dear Trust7 Community,

I am an urban planner and lived in South Asia and the Middle East. Now I am doing my PhD about the life of skilled migrants in Hamburg and want to investigate how cities and societies influence the arrival and everyday life of new or temporary inhabitants.

Therefore I'm looking for interview partners in Hamburg from non-european countries who would like to share their experiences with me. The interview would last for one to one-and-a-half hours and we can do it in English or German.

I would be very grateful for any support!

If anyone is interested in doing an interview with me or have any further questions about my project don’t hestitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Anna Becker
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Looking for Interview Participants in Hamburg
Answer
5/6/13 11:11 AM as a reply to Anna Becker.
Halo Ms.Becker,

That's a great endeavor and your topic is a very important one for the skilled migration system. And believe me ,it will contribute a lot in understanding the pros and cons in this direction.

Unfortunately, I am not based in Hamburg otherwise I would have got in touch.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/13 4:47 PM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Thank you very much!
If you know someone who knows someone who is living in Hamburg - let me know! :-)

Best regards
Anna Eva
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/13 10:24 PM as a reply to Anna Becker.
Hello Eva,

I am living in Hamburg for 8 years as a foreigner (from Istanbul, Turkey), came as Greencard Holder (high-qualified IT expert) and have many experiences in terms of integration/citizenship/formalities and also helped a lot of foreigners.

If you are still interested, please accept my friend request for further details.

Regards
klenze17
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/13 6:22 PM as a reply to klenze17 holmenkollen.
Hey Klenze,

thank you very much for your post! I am pretty much interested in doing an interview with you. 
Maybe we can make an appointment for next week?

Best wishes,

Eva
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/13 7:26 PM as a reply to Anna Becker.
Hello Eva,

A batchmate of mine Mr. Chalak Chandrasekhar, who made his masters with me has and is still working in Hamburg for the last 7-8 years. His email address is findenchalak@yahoo.de. If you approach him, you may tell him that I have given you his email address. Via him, you can also get to know a lot of his colleagues who are also qualified immegrants working in Hamburg for some time.

Best regards,

Abhishek Mukherjee
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
7/23/13 7:30 PM as a reply to Abhishek.
Hey Abhishek,

this is great! 
Thank you very much for your support! :-)

Best wishes
Eva
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/13 12:08 AM as a reply to Anna Becker.
you're most welcome emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18