Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

how long can you legally stay outside Germany

Toggle
Hi,
My wife would like to visit my home country (outside EU). She is in spouse visa & it's valid until 2014. Her visa status § 28 Abs.1 Satz 1 Nr. 1 Aufenthalserlaubnis.
I would like to know how long she can stay outside Germany with this visa status.(some guys were saying 5, some 6 months)

Thanks in advance.

Fruhling
0 (0 Votes)

RE: how long can you legally stay outside Germany
Answer
5/2/13 4:39 PM as a reply to Masum Ahmed.
Hi Fruhling,

Are you on a blue card?

'Holders of an EU Blue Card are permitted to stay in non-EU countries for up to 12 consecutive months without their residence title expiring. This provision also includes family members'

Regds,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/13 3:13 PM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Hi hope2shine,
thanks for your information. I am not a EU blue card holders.

I am asking for those who are in spouse visa.

Regards,
Fruhling
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/13 5:46 PM as a reply to Masum Ahmed.
Hi Fruhling ..

it all depends upon the type of visa.

Generally its six months , but if u talk with  visa office and have a valid reason , u can be out of DE for more than 6 months.

For stay less than 15 years

Niederlassung Erlaubniss :: it is 6 Consecutive months ( This needs to be checked as i am not updated , if there my be change in parallel with Daueraufenthalt-EG )

Daueraufenthalt-EG ::  it is 12 Consecutive months outside EU(exception Denamrk , ireland and UK)  and max 6 years in other EU countries.

For stay  more  than 15 years:
Unlimited stay out of DE , provied some conditions are fullfilled when u come back  , like you can your bread etc....
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott