Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

more than 7 months, spouse visa problem

Toggle
hi,
  my wife applied for spouse visa from chennai german embassy. now it is more than 7 months.
when we enquired about the status, ausländerbehörde in germany and chennai consulate are saying that they are waiting for response from other side about marriage verification. chennai consulate says that they sent the marriage verification report before two months.  ausländerbehörde in germany says that they are waiting for the report yet.  we couldnot understand whats going on between embassy and ausländerbehörde.

does anybody face such problems?

what can be done?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: more than 7 months, spouse visa problem
Answer
4/26/13 8:01 PM as a reply to Muthu.
Hello.
In my case german consulate have sent the verification report to abh bt its 1.5 months from then bt no approval tet. When my husband enquired at the abh they told ur application is in process n it will be sent to standesamt?. Now um
At all getting the process n waiitg with fingers crossed.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: more than 7 months, spouse visa problem
Answer
4/29/13 1:09 PM as a reply to Muthu.
Hi Smr,

If you have interacted over mail with chennai consulate (and if they have confirmed the verification report status in that mail) then you may forward the same to ABH asking about the final status or viceversa.

It may help you to get some positive response from one of the side.

Ciao
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18