Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

what is Fiktionsbescheinigung

Toggle
what is Fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
5/5/05 12:10 AM
Hi!
I had posted this question in 'Visa Q' forum, but did not get a reply. I want to know what the Fiktionsbescheinigung means.

I came to Germany to pursue higher studies. I applied for a residence permit. I was given a Fiktionsbescheinigung instead of the normal residence permit, as I have not yet got the required documents from the University. Can you tell me what this Fiktionsbescheinigung is?

What am I entitled to with this Bescheinigung?

Can I travel to the Schengen countries with this Bescheinigung? And to Switzerland?

Can I take up part-time student jobs with it?

Any link having such info would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: what is Fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
5/6/05 12:36 PM as a reply to K S.
Hi,

As far as I understood from the title is that your documents are not complete, so you are not given proper residence permit and they have given you a temporary kind of permit.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/stichwort/fiktionsbescheinigung.html

have a look yourself at the link and after completing all the formalities to the forgein office, you should get a normal residence permit.

bye
Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/05 11:38 AM as a reply to K S.
Thanks Peacy for your reply.
I want to know if I can travel to the Schengen countries with this Fiktionsbescheinigung. And to Switzerland also.
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/14/05 2:01 PM as a reply to K S.
I contacted several people with this question. At last, I got some info from the French Embassy in Germany. They say that it is not advisable to go to France with a Fiktionsbescheinigung.
This is FYI.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18