Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Received Daueraufenthalt-EG

Received Daueraufenthalt-EG
Respuesta
19/04/13 14:12
Hello everyone,

I just received Daueraufenthalt-EG.

My case goes like this

I am working as a wissenschaftliches mitarbeiter  from the last 6 years. I have applied for the permit on 2nd august 2012. I dont have good german skills. I have submitted all the documents to the case worker and she has asked me about my german skills. I told her that I am learning. I have waited untill january 2013 and wrote an email to her asking about my status. She replied after several emails and gave me an appointment. I have simultaneosuly applied for my wife and she also received the same permit.

Thanks to this forum members  for the best suggestions and especially to some members like Detlef.

Regards,

nanee_abhi

+1 (1 Voto)

RE: Received Daueraufenthalt-EG
Respuesta
22/04/13 13:53 en respuesta a nanee.
Hi Abhi,

First of all congrats for your Daueraufenthalt-EG . Well pardon my ignorance ,just new to this forum and ofcourse the land. Well, about myself- employed in Germany since sept-2012,satisfy the conditions related to blue card.

If it's ok for you I will really appreciate if you could please clarify certain points.

1) Whats the difference between obtaining a NE and Daueraufenthalt-EG . Are both the same.?

2) I was just wondering which is advantageous to get NE or as learned D-EG (if applicable). Is receiving D-EG means getting citizenship?

Regards,
-1 (1 Voto)

Respuesta
22/04/13 15:00 en respuesta a saikat sanyal.
@hope2shine

Search in the forum.
This topic regarding NE and DE-EG has been discussed many times before.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/04/13 15:24 en respuesta a saikat sanyal.
Hi,

1) Whats the difference between obtaining a NE and Daueraufenthalt-EG . Are both the same.?

NE is for only germany and you will have permanent residence only for germany whereas Daueraufenthalt-EG is for the whole european union ( excluding UK, ireland, denmark, swiss)

2)
I was just wondering which is advantageous to get NE or as learned D-EG
(if applicable). Is receiving D-EG means getting citizenship?

No it is not citizenship. It is only permanent residence. So you can reside in Germany or EU forever. You can apply to citizenship after couple of years (lets say after a total of 8 years legal residence )

Hope I have answered your questions.

nanee_abhi
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3