Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Got Kündigung! Help needed

Toggle
Got Kündigung! Help needed
Answer
10/5/06 2:11 PM
Dear All,

I got Kündigung last month and i have job upto 31.10.06. My workpermit is bound to company and its exipre if i finish my current job. I am working full time from 18 months. I have following questions:

1. I was in AA for registration, and i asked how many months i can get ALG, they told me that 8 months.Now question is how can i get 8 month visa after 31.10.06?
2. Should i need certificate from AA to show this to ABH? I read something like this here, but now could not find the thread and name of certificate.

3. Is there some law which state how long one can get visa if one loses job, until his lebensmittel is secure (ALG)?

Please give me suggestion how to convince ABH,to get 8 month visa.

Thanks for your help in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got Kündigung! Help needed
Answer
10/5/06 2:33 PM as a reply to Moh Sh.
ABH can do what ever they want.
They can give you 3 or max 6 months to search for job but they do not have to. There is no law about it, just a intern advice to ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got Kündigung! Help needed
Answer
10/7/06 2:57 AM as a reply to Moh Sh.
My workpermit is bound to company and its exipre if i finish my current job.

work permit or residence permit? if residence permit: until you do not apply for Alg II or social aid, nobody can tell that you cannot earn money for your living expenses. this means that ABH normaly should give you another residence permit that will be valid for next 8 months.

however it should be mentioned that immigration office doesn't have to give you a limited residence permit even if you work, because decisions about limited residence permits are left to discretion of immigration offices. If they refuse to give you a residence permit, you can only try to persuade the court of law that there was an abuse of discretion on the part of officials of immigration office. and that is not going to be easy if you will not find a job.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott