Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Expert Advice Required for Family Reunion Visa

Hi Everyone

I am writing on this forum, hoping for some help since I see a lot of people supporting and resolving each other's queries.
I have applied for a family reunion visa in March this year in Delhi embassy and although we have tried to follow all steps as mentioned on the website, the embassy has raised kind of a technical query on one of the certifcate issued in India after 1 month of submission of the application. The issue seems too complicated for us to handle on our own and I'm looking forward to expert advice from an immigration expert.
I would appreciate if any of the members can please share contact details of the relevant expert that they may know of.

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Expert Advice Required for Family Reunion Visa
Respuesta
12/04/13 20:29 en respuesta a Ang D.
Hi,

Please email the nature of your query to bikashbit@gmail.com and I can fwd you to some consultants accrodingly.

Regards
Bikash
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Expert Advice Required for Family Reunion Visa
Respuesta
12/04/13 20:57 en respuesta a Bikash Agarwal.
Heyncan u please help me?? What is the role of standesamtnin approvalnof spouse visa?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott