Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Buying / Selling a Car -- Any experience?

Toggle
Hi guys,

Would you like to share your experieces about buying and selling a used car in Germany. I know its very easy to buy a used one (there are many places). What how about selling one? If someone has to move out of the country then in how much time they can sell a car?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Buying / Selling a Car -- Any experience?
Answer
2/24/06 11:40 AM as a reply to nanda nanda.
i guess u can sell the car to car dealers or better put advertisement in newspapers and internet sites if u want to sell it urself.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/06 12:32 PM as a reply to nanda nanda.
It all depends on price - if you ask for much less than it's worth - you'll sell it in no time emoticon
You can sell to a dealer - but in this case you'll get ~1000 euro less than if you'd sell yourself. Just put advertisement in mobile.de, autoscout24.de - or even on ebay.de
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/06 5:55 PM as a reply to nanda nanda.
Best way to sell the car is www.mobile.de and www.autoscout24.de

First of all search the car prices on both websites which you are going to sell (say in 100KM area). Now judge the price of your car according to the car conditon. Also notice what people write in "details" of their advertisment.(e.g.ZV,elek.fenster,klima...) Pick up the words as many as possible to mention them later in your own advertisment. Take good pictures of your car.

Autoscout24.de is free but mobile.de is not free. 10€ is the cost of advertisment which I also paid while selling my car. But its worth, as the car dealers told me very disappointing price while on net price was very good and it was a very good deal for me.

And the most important double check your phone number so that you have not mistakenly written it wrong as I did wrong in my advertisment ;)

Good Luck

Khan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3