Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Looking for Driving Test question papers in English

Toggle
Hi group,
I registered today at the driving school and next step is learning to pass the theoritical exam :-(
I am looking for some sample "Test papers" for the theoritical part of the driving test. If someone is willing to sell it, then please contact me at sachkunal@web.de
Thanks in advance.
Kunal
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Looking for Driving Test question papers in English
Answer
9/27/05 2:34 PM as a reply to Kunal Sachdeva.
Hi,

to prepare for a thoery test from used texts is,in My opinion, not advisable for the follwoing reasons.

1. The check boxes may have been crossed already.

2. The pages will be soiled and you may not be inclined to read a soiled page.

3. The seller of the old stuff MAY charge you atleast close to the new one.

My opinion is go for the New one which will cost you about 100 bucks. you can get this from teh Driving school itself orthey will order one.

You can get a tax deduction too on this purchase hence the offsets the cost to buying the 'OLD' one.

Hope this helps!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/28/05 3:20 PM as a reply to Kunal Sachdeva.
Thanks GCK2005 for your useful advice.
I have been contacted by three people so far.
I have never bought something directly from the forum and I am not sure if this is safe.
I mean what if what they are saying in their Emails is not correct after I receive the book. Is someone controlling it? Any experiences so far?
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/28/05 4:05 PM as a reply to Kunal Sachdeva.
I think it is better to buy new if you are not sure about the "Driving Test question papers in English". The new one you can get it from your driving school at a given price. It's your money, so to be careful, at the same time most guys in here are professionals, so i don't think they are interested in cheating you in that case.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott