Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Clarifications regarding Work permit

Clarifications regarding Work permit
Antwort
10.04.13 16:08
Hi,

I am a non-EEU citizen. I have got my work permit from a German employer. But I haven't started the work yet, as the employer is searching for a client to place me. As per work agreement, I should have started my work one month back but its getting delayed because of client issues. Since the initial work permit was given for just 3 months, i am a bit worried if this work permit would go waste with out utilization ( This is just a worst case scenario, a mere possibility). I am thinking of parallely searching for other jobs in Germany provided they satisfy the highly skilled immigrant criteria. Following are my questions.

1) If I get a new job in germany, is there a work permit transfer possible. ( Please take in to account, i have not yet applied for residence permit as i am yet to come to Germany).

2) If answer to question 1 is  YES, how much time it generally takes to get the work permit transfer.

3) If answer to question 1 is NO, what are steps involved in getting the new work permit?

NOTE: I trust the current employer who provided work permit, but being jobless, i need to be prepared for the worst case scenario too ( my current employer is not able to find a client for me).

Regards
Som
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Clarifications regarding Work permit
Antwort
17.04.13 20:50 als Antwort auf Somasekar Murugesan.
since you are yet to arrive in Germany you might not be able to get work permit transferred to another company. You could fly to Germany within the 90 days periods given to you so if your present employer will find a client and if you would come to germany within this period you can extend your visa here without much problem.

If you managed to find another job may be you will have to reapply for the entry visa again as all your documents will be sent here to Germany for verification and will be with the office here. So you might have problems to travel with your old entry visa and a new job.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott