Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Employer Query

Toggle
Employer Query
Answer
4/5/05 4:51 PM
HI all

Again some questions .

I am changing my JOB from company A to B . My GC 5 year term ends in AUGUST .

I told company B that before 6 weeks AUGUST i can get new VISUM may be NE .

1, But yesterday they called up and said they want me to extend my visa now it self so they feel secure as well me (may be they want me to travel around ).they send me contract also .
asked me to visit respective office and make sure my visum is now its self extended to 1 more year.

They said they all forms of help or documents to get my visum extended now it self .

So what should do ?

2, Am i in good or bad situation now ?

Cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Employer Query
Answer
4/5/05 5:28 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
should be no problem.
Try to extend visum for 5 years and it would be smart to ask for Be or Eg together with extension.
Be or Eg are for some ABH necessary for NE.
And then in August do a NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 5:45 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
HI

Thanks for your replay.

So where should i go to extend my VISUM .Should i do it at Place A(Current City) or Place B(New City).

Cheers,PAC

Attaching mail from new company.

enclosed I send you your contract via email.
Today the original-contract was send back to me, because your adress was not correct.
Please give me as quickly as possilbe your correct adress.
About the greencard XXXXXX has inform you, it´s important to extend it now before joining us.

With kind regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 5:56 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
go to ABH at your current place A.
you could get new AE binded to firma.
if you want to get Be or Eg, you should ask for it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 6:28 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
Hi

But my new company is in Place B .

Until this month end i will work in Place A .

So you suggest i should go to Place A ABH and extend my visum.

Baiju
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 7:08 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
Hi PAC,

In addition to trying with AB to extend your Aufenthaltserlaubnis, I personally recommend that you talk in parrallel to your company and explain to them that normally the AB doesn't extend a residence permit earlier than 3 month before the expiry date.

I think in general one has to talk with some confidence to his employer and not let them feel there is any risk to get a new RP, especially in your case where it should be straight forward to extend your work and stay in Germany beyong the 5 years.

Best wishes for you.

Regards,

Wsh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/05 9:45 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
extension is not a problem if you have someone that speaks german.
They HAVE TO give him extension because he needs new ArbErl and ArbErl is now Auflage in AE.
So he needs new AE in order to get new ArbErl.

And since he needs new AE it does not make sence to issue it for 5 months. They do it only if you are refugee. If you work they give 1-5 years extension and he can ask for 5 y ext.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/05 3:18 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
HI all,

Again i am back .As u guys know My GC ends(5 years ) in AUGUST This year .
I am changing a company from X-company(Place A) to Y-company (Place emoticon.

I met with a lawyer .

she said , I can directly join Y company .As Company Y bought company X.
she said my work permit is valid for any company . As in

WORK PERMIT its wriiten as
" unbeschränkt"
My VISUM ITS WRITTEN
"Auflage gem. Par.14 AuslG: Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet Beschäftigung nur im Rahman der in der Greencard bezeichneten Tätigkeit . Erlischt bei Beendigung oder Abbruch der Tätigkeit."

She said , For NE i can apply before 3 months .

Is lawyer right or should i go to ABH in Place A and make a extension .

Hope to hear your suggestions .

cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/05 3:58 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
the lawyer is right about your right. you have the right to work. That's law. But sometimes we do not get our right according to law so easily. The law is in the field. You have to catch it for you and bear it with you when necessray.

So my opinion is that : you approach the ABH with the texts of the law and your demand. Ask them what you want. you will certainly get it.

I think you must visit the ABH immediately. Your employer will see what is written in your passport, not the law. You have to change your stamp in your passport according to the law and according to your demand.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/05 4:21 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
HI

Mk thanks for your replay.

I get confused with every day now .

I told lawyer this so she said ..
For what i wanna go to ABH ? and What will you ask then ?

So i guess its good for me to visit ABH .
What should i ask ABH for , Visa extension or what ?

Cheers,pac
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/05 6:05 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
ofcourse you will go to ABH to extend your visa. May be you ask them about applying NE. If they agree that you can apply for NE now, then fine. Otherwise ask the ABH to extend your visa upto several years. You tell the ABH that your company wants you to extend your visa.
You can also take your salary slips and all the required docs. It may be that you apply for UArE when you extend your visa.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/05 2:19 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
HI

Again i am back with my questions.

I talked to ABH they said even i change my company from place A to Place B , There is no problem .

To extend my visa they asked me to come before 4 weeks of expiry of my GC .

AS FOLLOWING IS WRITTEN IN MY PASS

WORK PERMIT its wriiten as
" unbeschränkt"
My VISUM ITS WRITTEN
"Auflage gem. Par.14 AuslG: Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet Beschäftigung nur im Rahman der in der Greencard bezeichneten Tätigkeit . Erlischt bei Beendigung oder Abbruch der Tätigkeit."

My company called ABH 3 times today told different people say different things , The lady said every thing is simple so no need of appointment.also she said If i register in new place then i can visit ABH before my visa expires and get done the need full.

Infact my lawyer also told me same thing ,there is no need to apply for new work permit as i have unlimted .

So can i now go to new place and work peacefully ? or need to do some thing ?

Cheers,PAC
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18