Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

CAR Insurance with Janitos - Termination

Toggle
Hello Trust 7 community,

I need an advice if anyone already has experience with Janitos.
My vehicle is currently insured with Janitos since 1st of Sep'08. This is my first vehicle and I got it insured with SF1/2 (100%). Quite strange on the first instance as normally SF 1/2 is either 115% or 140%.
I hold a German driving license since Feb'05.
For 2009 I got a new calculation from them with the info that the price has been raised by around 100€ for Halfpflicht and TeilKasko and I am eligible for an außerordentliche Kündigungrecht.

MY question is if I terminate now and start with a new one (found a couple of very good offers in internet with HUK 24 online etc), will I be requested to pay some extra premium since my insurance with Janitos is less than a year old?

If some one has experience please advise.

Regards
Chandra
0 (0 Votes)

Re: CAR Insurance with Janitos - Termination
Answer
11/4/08 1:26 PM as a reply to chandrasekar krishnamurthy.
Hi,
You can directly give the kündigung and go for HUK24. They are good compare to other insurance. I think you will start for 100% again with HUK24. Try to get in contact with HUK24 person who is near your place and ask them for special offer. If you you are from IT you will get some special offer.

Hope this help you.

BR
0 (0 Votes)

Re: CAR Insurance with Janitos - Termination
Answer
11/4/08 1:34 PM as a reply to chandrasekar krishnamurthy.
Nope...you'll be again SF1/2 next year (because you had this SF_Klasse for less than 6 months) and if you choose HUK24 you'll pay 140%(SF1/2). If you manage to get SF1 somewhere(IMO: it's not possible) you'll get 100% and that cud be cheaper than Janitos.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: CAR Insurance with Janitos - Termination
Answer
9/25/13 1:42 PM as a reply to chandrasekar krishnamurthy.
My car insurance is up for renewal and I’ve been shopping around. During the year we had 2 incidents where our car was damaged but we weren’t driving it at the time.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott