Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

opinion needed!!

Toggle
opinion needed!!
Answer
1/19/07 1:47 PM
hi nobody, lacrima et al,
I applied for a NE under §19 for higly qualified person. I got a letter asking me to come with my pass and 100 euro. But i saw that the fee for HQP is 200euro. That had me little bit confused coz if they want to reject me, then why the appointment and if they wanna approve my appl. then why only 100? hmmm... kinda funny eh .. what do you think it means???
0 (0 Votes)

Re: opinion needed!!
Answer
1/19/07 3:27 PM as a reply to msgc y.
What tha hell is ur problem?
You cry for the moon, and when it is handed to u, you say it is too bright. I wud luv to hear what wud come outta ya mouth if the NE were cancelled all of a sudden. How about receiving a letter stating that due to a techinical oversight, your NE was issued erroneously and hence it has been cancelled and that u shud leave the country forthwith. I bet u wud whine and curse the authorities to eternity.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 3:45 PM as a reply to msgc y.
@msgc2003

I bet your like counting trees rather than eating mangos :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 6:19 PM as a reply to msgc y.
hi caligula, akshay,
This was a sincere question from me. i would appreciate if you would just ignore the message rather than being insulting. I dont appreciate that at all. I have the appointment in about a months time from now with the conflicting information. hence my question.. ofcourse i could go there for the appt and find out but this site is made for gathering info beforehand. Unlike some of you who go around insulting people who ask legitimate questions in this forum, i dont have time and energy to post something just for the heck of it.
Be positive in life and you will also be able to eat the fruit...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 6:39 PM as a reply to msgc y.
@msgc2003

It means

They will give you the NE if they are satisfied with everything and collect 100 Euros as fees for the sticker
or
They are not satisfied with your application and reject your NE and not take any money.

These people are not like Embassies where they take some non-refundable deposit for working on your application.

Ofcourse if you are asked to pay only 100 Euros for the NE, you can be generous enough to donate the other 100 Euros for a just cause.

Take light of the negative comments. You can just laugh about it or be grumpy.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 7:59 PM as a reply to msgc y.
@msgc2003
show me where and how i have insulted you. You apply for NE, the boyz call u presumably to make everything fertig, at a surprisingly reasonable fee, and now u feign confusion. Just grab tha thang and run. Dont ask questions. For some of us it was an agonizing wait full of uncertainities. We didnt even give a rats arse what the cost would be, as long as we got the thing.

Hey, why dont u offer to pay 200 EUR instead of 100 EUR? Tell them that there is an oversight on their part
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 9:10 PM as a reply to msgc y.
Caligula,
Your way of communicating with people is alien to me. I certainly take your first and your second message as an insult besides "asocial".
But if its your normal way, then beats me!!
@all, Just to clarify some points here,
The letter didnt confirm nor reject my application, mentions just an appointment date. The normal fees for NE mentioned in the law is 200bucks.
So, I wanted to know if they call people to their office to formally reject their application. because of all these contradiction, i had to ask some opinion to quell my concern.
I was guided to this site by a friend.But i was not aware that i would face such bitterness in here....
ms
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 9:17 PM as a reply to msgc y.
Caligula,
Your way of communicating with people is alien to me. I certainly take your first and your second message as an insult besides "asocial".
But if its your normal way, then beats me!!
@all, Just to clarify some points here,
The letter didnt confirm nor reject my application, mentions just an appointment date. The normal fees for NE mentioned in the law is 200bucks.
So, I wanted to know if they call people to their office to formally reject their application. because of all these contradiction, i had to ask some opinion to quell my concern.
I was guided to this site by a friend.But i was not aware that i would face such bitterness in here....
ms
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 9:57 PM as a reply to msgc y.
Hi msgc2003,

do not worry! I am sure (99 %), that you will get your NE. They would not ask you to come with your passport, if they would not accept your application.

I guess some one made a mistake about the amount of the fee. That's all. Just take enough cash with you, to pay 200 €, if they realize their mistake.

Regarding the ironical comments/answers... just ignore them. I guess the authors are a bit jealous or they tried to make a good joke and failed ;-)

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/07 1:12 PM as a reply to msgc y.
Hello Detlef,
Thanks a lot for your input. Appreciate it. I hope you are right.
Have a good day!!
ms
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 1:21 PM as a reply to msgc y.
@msgc2003

just read your post now and saw it was also directly intended to me, as Detlef said, someone as surely made a mistake, you can try to get confirmation of it by calling the number on the letter you received, just to be sure and if the person at the other end of the line insists on the 100 euros, then you can ask why but still go with enough to pay the 200, just in case...

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 2:50 PM as a reply to msgc y.
Who say that NE is 100 i.e 200€?
I paid 85€ for my NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 3:06 PM as a reply to msgc y.
@max

§9 = 85 euros
§19 = 200 euros

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 4:24 PM as a reply to msgc y.
You would be asked to pay the rest later.

I was asked to pay only 50EUR (§9) on the first appointment and the remaining few days later when I actually got the stamp on my passport.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/07 10:44 AM as a reply to msgc y.
Yes!

Even in my ABH they collect €42.50 when applying for NE and they ask us to pay the rest when getting the NE.

I guess the initial amount will be refunded in case the application is rejected. (not like the German consulates abroad which simply "keep" the money even if the visa is rejected)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott