Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Info about Unterhaltsbescheinigung 2012

Toggle
Hi All,

I have been a resident of Berlin, Germany from 2011. I am currently trying to file my tax returns for 2011 and 2012. During the process, I came to know about the Unterhaltsbescheinigung form to declare the maintenance of my family in India.

However, I would like to know if there is an age restriction on the usage of this application. For example, Is it something like we can use this application to support only people who are above 65 yrs? 

Please share any information useful in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Swaroop
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Info about Unterhaltsbescheinigung 2012
Answer
4/4/13 8:38 AM as a reply to Swaroop Hulikal Ramesh.
There is no age restriction. You just have to prove that the person is really in need of your support and that he/she is either a vertically-related family member (you can relate to them without going horizontally in your family tree, so it should be either a (grand-)[0...n]parent or a (grand-)[0...n]child) or a person you are officially in charge of.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18