Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

ZD (B1) Exam training book for Citizenship

Toggle
Could someone please suggest me a good book for the preparation for ZD exam, as there are many in the market?

I know the followings:

1) So geht's zum ZD (Verlag: Klett)
2) Fit fürs Zertifikat Deutsch, neue Rechtschreibung : Tipps und Übungen, m. Audio-CD
3) Zertifikat Deutsch - Der schnelle Weg
4) Mit Erfolg zum Zertifikat, Übungsbuch

and also a good site www.zdeutsch.com

I am planning to appear for ZD exam next month conducted by Goethe Institute. Their exam fee (160 euro) is more than VHS but according to them, I would get B1 certificate immediately unlike VHS where it takes 1-2 months.

Any experience in this regard?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ZD (B1) Exam training book for Citizenship
Answer
3/29/08 9:42 PM as a reply to Vicky B.
Yes, I would be interested in this information as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/29/08 11:13 PM as a reply to Vicky B.
@Vicky, xenon123

Any book for ZD is as good as you are, if you are able to read a newspaper, listen to radio and able to write and speak some german then you can clear ZD Exam, it is not about scoring in ZD. You just have to pass the exam.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ZD (B1) Exam training book for Citizenship( To Akshay)
Answer
3/31/08 2:37 AM as a reply to Vicky B.
Hi Akshay,
Give a proper answer to the question asked, of course that too if you only know.
No one forces you to answer to every topic posted in the forum.

Good luck,
Have a good week start,

--
Deutsche,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/08 3:28 AM as a reply to Vicky B.
@Deutsche

Very nice of you to register with T7 at midnight , even if just to whiplash someone ;-)

(or did you register yourself with a new nickname just for this special event?)

Most these books about ZD explain you the procedure (Ablauf der Prüfung) and provide you with samples, which is hardly of any help to you if you don't already read/write and speak german.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/08 11:55 AM as a reply to Vicky B.
U can google for the book available for this exam or find some exam patterns

When i gave in 2001
i had 4 parts .

comprihansion ,grammer+letter writing,and oral .
if u can read and write a bit then 1st part will be ok .

Listening part -most fucking confusing for me as u have to listen very carefully.

for grammer u have to check some grammer book specfic specfic for this test.

and oral is daily speaking ,they give u some thema and u have to talk talk talk ....

ps:everything is of basic level so dont have to be very very perfect .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/08 1:52 PM as a reply to Vicky B.
Hi *,
As I have been thru this processes recently and just hearing of new changes about CZ ab Sep 08.

So, I would recommend (only for those who dont find theirself to pass this test) to register for a "Vorbereitungskurs für Zertifikat Deutsch B1", where you will be referred to a book, desired by VHS.

The benefit of doing from VHS, would be that during "Oral/Speaking Test" (Introduction, Discussion over a Topic, Planning a Topic(z.B. Party), which will be conducted/marked by VHS and would not be a problem, as you are assumed to have been prepared by VHS for that :-)

Also, do Orientierungskurs from VHS as well and then apply for the Integration Bescheinigung from BAMF.

In Hessen, the normal procedure would be more than 1 year.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3