Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Time to apply for NE

Toggle
Time to apply for NE
Answer
3/15/07 6:07 PM
Hi everybody,

The topic I will raise is already discussed but would ask you to give me your opinions on this one.

I have BE and I will have 5 years in Germany as a GC in about 4 months and plan to apply for NE.

- Is applying 4 months in advance ok or is it too eraly?
- For personal reasons I would like try to get the NE few months earlier. Has anybody managed to accomplish that or everybody was patient until the 5 years were up?
- Can the NE be gotten faster if I get a lawyer for this?
- Should I also apply for the NE-EG (the eurpoean NE) at the same time, or it is better to wait for NE and then additionaly go for the EU NE?
- Is EU NE also given in Bavaria? The last discussion I remember was that Bavaria and BW still did not start to give these permits. Anyone that got this in Bavaria?
- Should I ask BfA for the paper stating the months of Rentenversicherung being paid or that is not needed for NE?
- If I apply now can the NE be aprooved lets say in 4 weeks but that they say I need to pick it up exactly when the 5 years are over?
- My Current Visa is not ending in 4 months but in 2 years (when I changed my job 3 years ago I got 5 new years). Does that somehow influences my case?

Thanks very much for any feedback.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Time to apply for NE
Answer
3/19/07 2:27 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
Hi guys,
I would appreciate some answers or ideas for the questions I posted.
Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/07 3:07 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
I can give you answers to almost all your questions, but all those will only apply to my Ausländerbehörde (ABH) in Hessen. Just walk into your ABH, and ask them all your questions. Coz it differs from town to town.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/07 3:10 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
- Is applying 4 months in advance ok or is it too eraly?

You can apply anytime you want, but it depends on the person in the ABH to take your application or not

- For personal reasons I would like try to get the NE few months earlier. Has anybody managed to accomplish that or everybody was patient until the 5 years were up?

How can you get NE if you dont fulfill the requirements?. You can get NE on the day you fulfill the requirements

- Can the NE be gotten faster if I get a lawyer for this?

No, i doubt a lawyer will speedenup the process.

- Should I also apply for the NE-EG (the eurpoean NE) at the same time, or it is better to wait for NE and then additionaly go for the EU NE?

Do apply for NE-EG as you can save paper on the passport

- Is EU NE also given in Bavaria? The last discussion I remember was that Bavaria and BW still did not start to give these permits. Anyone that got this in Bavaria?

No idea

- Should I ask BfA for the paper stating the months of Rentenversicherung being paid or that is not needed for NE?

You can always ask and get it for your personal files

- If I apply now can the NE be aprooved lets say in 4 weeks but that they say I need to pick it up exactly when the 5 years are over?

Yes.

- My Current Visa is not ending in 4 months but in 2 years (when I changed my job 3 years ago I got 5 new years). Does that somehow influences my case?

No
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/07 2:16 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
thank you raj and fred

Does ABH checks your data with the BfA?
I have some gaps between student time and work time and also during worktime. Can that somehow messup my NE procedure?

Did anybody got NE-EG in Muncih or Bavaria?

How long did the NE procedure in Munich took place?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/07 2:31 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
Time frame is between 3 weeks and 6 months. There is nothing one can do about how long it takes. It depends on your luck.

If wanted the ABH will ask you to get the details from BFA.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/22/07 4:48 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
"If wanted the ABH will ask you to get the details from BFA."

What was the practice regarding this one?
Anybody, have you been asked to bring this, or the ABH acquired it directly from the BfA?

It would be great if I hear some experiences with the Munich ABH as most of the IT jobs are here thus there should be lots of GCs here.
Guys can you share your experiences on the issues discussed above?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/22/07 5:32 PM as a reply to cybigi tempo.
In our FAQ section http://trust7faq.wik.is
you will find under Visa >> Daueraufenthalt EG
(scroll to the bottom)
the docs reqd.

If you apply for NE, you dont need the Rentenauskunft. But if you apply for Dauer-EG, you need it. In the latter case, ABH wont contact BfA (now called DRB:
http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung-bund.de)
directly, but they will ask you to get the Rentenauskunft from the DRB

My ABH aseked me to apply for NE just 3 months in advance, and police clearance here in Hessen takes 2-3 months

Dont worry if your visa expires, they will issue a Fiktionsbescheinigung after submitting your application for NE/Dauer-EG
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott