Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Business help required

Toggle
Business help required
Answer
9/12/11 11:15 AM
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this community and any lapse if committed by me should kindly be ignored. I run and IT company in India and provide EMR (Electronic Medical Records) services to doctors in US as well as India. We are planning to provide our services in Germany and in fact also taken up office space at Stutgard India Business Centre. Lack of local knowledge plus the language barrier is causing us issues in meeting right people and partnering with them to take this forward. Is there any way any of my new friends in this forum can help me in connecting me to the right people. Looking for doctors, clinics or hospitals as they are our target market. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Regards Sangeet
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Business help required
Answer
9/12/11 2:47 PM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
In case no interested party read this message of you, you could hier relevant people (part or full time employment) who will do this job for you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/11 10:10 AM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
Hello Moin

Even for that any help or interested people could come forward and contact me to start the process. I would be visiting Germany this month end or early next month and would like to meet up with anyone interested. thanks for your reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/11 1:30 PM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
you could contact Mr. Detlef, owner of this website. Am sure he would be of help. Contact at the bottom of this site.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/11 6:42 PM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
Hi I am working in a hospital in Germany(Bayern)as a scientist, give me your contact email or phone nr, hope I could help you in this regard or u can send to my email schirasani@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/11 10:17 AM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
Thanks a lot Raj, Sri. I will do as you say and lets hope something comes out of it. Thanks for your time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/11 4:24 AM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
I forgot to mention last time that once upon a time there was a guy who posted a message in this forum concerning some business related with doctors/medical domain! If I am not wrong he was looking for some partners and according to his business plan it must (!!) be big now! He did some sort of promise to make the partners money double!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/19/11 12:53 AM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
Hi ,

I am a doctor from India and have Medical Informatics as my domain living near Stuttgart
Write to me at amsam2003 at gmail dot com.
I might be able to help you spread the business in south of Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/11 2:08 PM as a reply to Sangeet Menon.
hello !

second hand medical instruments, CT/MR/Doppler/Cancer Screening and Radiation equipments have buyers in my realm of market operation in India and neighbouring countries.

if you have regular sources to hospitals, clinics and especially contacts to Siemens,Shimatzu,GE,Toshiba etc on their warehouse stock of dismantled equipment's lying or to be dismantled , then it would be added interest.

The credibility of the equipment on offer, spares supply and instant running on being re commissioned are the factors of topmost importance.

if you are ready to start dialogue, mail me at mukuldas25@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18