Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

To all EU Blue Card holders HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! URGENT

To all EU Blue Card holders HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! URGENT
eu blue card holders blue card holders
Answer
3/14/13 2:08 PM

Greetings!!

I am an undergraduate student from the Philippines. My group mates and I are currently working on our thesis and it is about the EU blue card. In line with this, we have to interview third country nationals who are already holders of the EU blue card in Germany in order to validate our research regarding on the implementation of the EU blue card in Germany.

I am hoping that those who are already blue card holders would be able to help our group. The survey is just very simple and short. We are really just in need of respondents. We can't proceed with our research without having respondents. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Rest assured that the information would be kept confidential and would only be used for the purpose of thesis writing only. Please do comment here if you are willing to help us. Please please please!! Thank you very much!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott