Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Regarding NE with Blue card

Regarding NE with Blue card
Respuesta
10/03/13 17:34
Hi All, I have few questions regarding Niederlassungserlaubnis (Permenant residence permit) and Blue card. I am working since 1 year with normal work permit VISA (no Blue card). I have B1 certificate. Hence after 9 more months I will be elligible for permenant residence permit. Now I wanted to apply for Blue card. If I apply for Blue card now, am I elligible for PR after 9 months? or they count the time for NE from now on.

I have Degree from Germany, hence I expect I will get Blue card which is company independant. is it right? or will I get company dependant Blue card as I am applying before 2 years period? as few of my friends got Blue card company independant with their German degree.

Company dependant or independant Blue card depends on Ausländerbehörde?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Ravi.
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Regarding NE with Blue card
Respuesta
19/03/13 13:37 en respuesta a Ravi.
HI Ravi,

I think you don't have to worry about company dependency too much. I was told by the ABH during my interview there that changing companies during first 2 years is only to ensure your new contract is still valid for a BC (i.e. gross salary above BC threshold).

On the other hand, the ABH will eventually decide your NE eligibility. Apparantly you need to take a social integration course, know the German laws, take a test on the social system, and prove that you have contributed to pension payments (33 months pension payments for BC holders). Have a look at this post: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/738644

9 months seems too optimistic.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18