Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

To Detlef: Permanent Login Feature

Toggle
To Detlef: Permanent Login Feature
Answer
4/21/05 4:21 PM
Hi Detlef.

I have a small recommendation for our trust7.com website.

There should be a permanent login feature allowing someone to log in once and remain logged in till he/she does not manually log out, irrespective that he/she closes the brower window and opens another one.

This is a standard feature in most of the websites.

at trust7.com I have to login each time I open a browser and want to reply/post.

Look at this link for more information on this permanent login feature :

'http://about.fotola.com/berylium/help/document-login.html' under 'Permanent Login Option' section.

Cheers,
Nitin.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: To Detlef: Permanent Login Feature
Answer
4/21/05 4:32 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi Nitin,

I wonder about that. I just login once and I stay logged in as long as I do not log out.

What about the others? I will pass this question to Fanziska and Manuel, but I would appreciate some more feedback.

Thanks
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/05 4:52 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi
As soon as I dont close all the open browser windows after logging into Trust 7, I stay logged in. But once I close all browser windows on my system and try to re-login then I need to enter my password again.

It would be nice to have "Permanent Login Feature" where I can say "Dont ask me password for n weeks" then the web site should allow me to login without a passwrod even I reboot my machine in between.

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: I use Internet Explorer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/05 5:53 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi Detlef.

What this feature means is that I log in once and I remain logged in unless I manually click on a log out link on trust7.com.

This also holds true even when I close all the browser windows or even reboot my machine, as Lacrima mentioned.

For eg. I log in today and go back home. Then try visiting trust7.com page tommorrow, and not asked to enter my login/password again.

Greetings from Prague,
Nitin.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/05 7:00 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
I normally have to log again only when I shutdown my computer if not, I stay logged even if I close my browser.

D.

PS I'm using Opera
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/05 7:52 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
HI,
I will have to relogin,once I close all my browsers.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox(I luv Firefox.).

Jelda
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/05 9:12 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi again,

I asked Manuel and he said, that he will think about it. The problem is...
-
unter mac os x und linux das ist kein problem, unter windows diese moeglickeit ist eine sicherheits lucke fuer den user
-

So, we take care, but please be patient :-)

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3