Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Arbeitszeugnisse - any standard format?

Toggle
Arbeitszeugnisse - any standard format?
Answer
8/26/08 12:46 PM
Dear Experts,

I am an Indian working in Germany with a BE visa. Presently, I am on the verge of changing my job. As I understand, when you change a job in Germany, your previous employer provides you with "Arbeitszeugnisse" - basically my service certificate. And what I have heard, there are some hidden HR tricks in this, by which your previous employer is able to rate you as "excellent", "good", "bad", without really stating it explicitly.

Could anyone kindly give me some idea on this please.

The point here is, I am not sure why, but my employer has given me an option to prepare the "Arbeitszeugnisse" on its behalf. This being my 1st job switch in Germany, I really don't have much of a clue.

Any help or suggestion from you experts will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitszeugnisse - any standard format?
Answer
8/26/08 2:50 PM as a reply to Aladdin.
I can only see if an Arbeitszeugniss is good when I read one, but you can get it prepared from a lawyer and in case one have been given to you, you can submit it to a lawyer who can determine if it's ok for you or not.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18