Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Moving to UK
Answer
2/19/13 12:12 PM
Hello
I have Niederlassungserlaubnis here in germany. I have got a Job in UK now and moving to UK. I want to keep my Niederlassung erlaubnis also here. Is it possible legally. I have no property or flat here. What will happen to my Krankenversicherungs. How I can stop paying Krankenversicherungs here. 

Best wishes to everybody

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Moving to UK
Answer
2/20/13 1:54 PM as a reply to riaz Ahmed.
Can anybody please give their comments on the thread
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/13 7:22 AM as a reply to riaz Ahmed.
On moving out of Germany permanently, the NL expires after 6 months. However, if moving with EU, it will automatically lapse after 12 months.

You could get an OK from the relevant Amt for longer expiry period if for example your employer is transferring you abroad or if you show your intention of coming back to Germany. It is all discretionary. It is best to contact the Ausländeramt in this case.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/13 9:41 AM as a reply to riaz Ahmed.
Staying there for a change in home address is a good idea.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/14 4:16 PM as a reply to Rajat Agarwal.
swisshansa10:
On moving out of Germany permanently, the NL expires after 6 months. However, if moving with EU, it will automatically lapse after 12 months.

I think you are mixing up the rules for an NE with those for a DA-EU. It is possible that the NE will become void as soon as he lives Germany.
§ 51 Beendigung der Rechtmäßigkeit des Aufenthalts; Fortgeltung von Beschränkungen(1) Der Aufenthaltstitel erlischt in folgenden Fällen:

1.Ablauf seiner Geltungsdauer,
2.Eintritt einer auflösenden Bedingung,
3.Rücknahme des Aufenthaltstitels,
4.Widerruf des Aufenthaltstitels,
5.Ausweisung des Ausländers,
5a.Bekanntgabe einer Abschiebungsanordnung nach § 58a
6.wenn der Ausländer aus einem seiner Natur nach nicht vorübergehenden Grunde ausreist,
7.wenn der Ausländer ausgereist und nicht innerhalb von sechs Monaten oder einer von der Ausländerbehörde bestimmten längeren Frist wieder eingereist ist,
8.wenn ein Ausländer nach Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitels gemäß der §§ 22, 23 oder § 25 Abs. 3 bis 5 einen Asylantrag stellt;ein für mehrere Einreisen oder mit einer Geltungsdauer von mehr als drei Monaten erteiltes Visum erlischt nicht nach den Nummern 6 und 7.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/14 6:52 AM as a reply to riaz Ahmed.
Well, I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe Manchester but nice
isn't one of them. It is, apart from anything else, one of the
wettest parts of the country.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7