Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Questions asked during long term visa interview

Hi,

I am a indian girl and my fiance is a german. I have applied for intended marriage in germany. My verification is done, and now very soon i will be having my visa interview at the embassy.

As according to the visa guidelines, i should have a German Lang. Certificate A-1, which luckily i have managed to get.

But i am still worried, as my knowledge of german is still not that great, as i am a learner, and i know only few basic things.

Can anyone tell me, that what kind of questions they can ask on this interview? And especially this also, do they check my knowledge of german also?

Will this interview will be in english or in German?

If you have any details about questions asked during this interview, so please let me know. Will be a great help

Thanks in advance
Minnie
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Questions asked during long term visa interview
Answer
2/17/13 10:34 PM as a reply to monika gerngross.
Hello Minnie,

My wife is facing the same situation. She has also been called for a visa interview after verification. Did you already had your interview ? My wife's interview is due at the end of this month. 
If you already had your interview, could you please give us some information regarding it.

Thanks

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/13 9:17 AM as a reply to monika gerngross.
They asked my Wife everything in English. Just some questions regarding when she got married,
where does your spouse live, what is she doing in India, and so on,.. I guess in your case they might end up asking how you came toi know of your husband... emoticon

All the best
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/18/13 10:22 AM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Hi

Thanks a lot for the information. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/13 10:41 AM as a reply to Pratyush.
Hi Arjun,

I have not applied for the visa interwiew yet, as i am still waiting for some documents from Germany.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/13 7:02 AM as a reply to monika gerngross.
Hello Minnie,

have you gonne to the embassy personally to submit your document yet or will it be first time during interview. as my spouse too is a german national n it's now more than 3 month of my applicaton but still haven't heard anything from the embassy yet. so when did u apply for your visa??

thanks in advance for your reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/13 7:43 AM as a reply to rambo three.
Hi,

First, Which visa yu are applying for? As mine is " Intended marriage Visa". SO according to this visa, before applying for visa, the first step was my documents verification. Which is now completed and i am clear in that. Second step is my fiancee, who is in Gemany (German Citizenship) have to go to the german council office, where he will get one marriage indended ceritificate, where council will give as one marriage date. Then he will send that ceritificate to me.

SO after all these these, then i can apply for my visa. And i have gone to embassy myself to deposit my all documents for verification, and once i will get certificate from my finacee, then again i will go myself to embassy to deposit my documents.

If you have any confusion, so you can call embassy number, or you can also mail them.

Thanks.
Minnie
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3