Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa

Spouse Visa
spouse visa
Antwort
08.02.13 18:53
Dear All, 

My wife applied for a dependent visa at German Consulate in Kolkata on Oct 31st 2012. However we are still waiting for the visa. The ABH at Karlsruhe(Germany) says that application is complete but they are waiting for an approval from Kolkata whereas Consulate at Kolkata says that they are waiting for an approval from ABH karlsruhe. Today my wife got a call for a SECOND interview at the German Consulate. The person incharge at Consualte told her that it is an interview call. Could someone give us some hints on what do they mean by a second interview. It is hard for me to concive the utility/neccesity for a second interview because she already had a formal interview when she submitted her documents. Any hint/suggestion will be greatly  appreciated by me. 

Thanks 
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Spouse Visa
Antwort
09.02.13 03:17 als Antwort auf Pratyush.
3 months is the time limit for any visa verification.

Did they ask your wife to submit marriage certificate for verification? If so, is it complete?
Most probably, they need some more information about the certificate.

Good luck with your visa.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18