Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card Application for those in Shortage Ocupation List

Hi Guys

I have applied for work visa from mumbai, its been more then 7 week now, but no responce yet,

i thnk its taking time as my contract is which gross annual salary of 35,000 euro, by Law someone who fall in to shortage occupation list and has contract of gross annual compensation of 35,000 euro is eligible to apply for blue card.

My question is that is there some extra check done for this kind of application, this question arises in my mind as its taking longer time and i have no reply from embassy yet.

Hope anyone can through light on this, as it will be helpfull for rest of the guys too incase they have similar application or those who are expecting to get into germany with salary bracket of 35,000 euro per year

Thanks in Advance
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Blue Card Application for those in Shortage Ocupation List
Respuesta
13/02/13 9:11 en respuesta a RAKESH M GAONKAR.
Hi,

Here is my case:
Day1: I submit application for employment visa. The Embassy accepted the application but said they said we don't check the "Blue Card" status but just send the file directly to the local Foreigner's Office in Munich. They said we will call you once we get a reply.
Day30: Got a call from Embassy that visa is ready. At the Embassy they said "verbally" that you are eligible for BC when you go to the Foreigner's Office (ABH).

In Munich I went to the Foreigner's Office and they again asked for my contract. They checked my employment contract and verified that I am eligible for Blue Card. Then they approved BC. I did not make any specific request to that effect.

To conclude, the following points are important:
1) BC always in the hands of the clerk in the ABH who handles your file. No questions asked. Their decision is final and binding. The Consulate/Embassy has no say in this matter.
2) In my case the slight delay was caused because the HR of my hiring company delayed signing a document which the Foreigner's Office needed. Once they got it, the visa was approved in 1 week.
3) If possible, ask the HR of your company in Germany to call the Foreigner's Office to track your file. It helps a lot to speed up the process.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18