Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

National Visa application status tracking using Acknowledgement number??

I have applied for national Visa and received Acknowledgement number from VFS office Bangalore. Anybody know how to track Visa application status using Acknowledgement number?

I have collected the acknowledgement letter (with ack. number) and didn't ask for the receipt.

National Visa application status tracking using Acknowledgement number EX: DEU/xxx000/yyyymmdd/0000xxxxx

Thanks in advance,
Pra,
0 (0 Votes)

RE: National Visa application status tracking using Acknowledgement number?
Answer
2/8/13 4:12 PM as a reply to Prabhakar H K.
http://www.vfs-germany.co.in/Chennai_SouthIndia/index.html

follow the above link and click on track application. Try it - even though it is meant for Chennai.

otherwise, you will have email/call them , enquiring about the status.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/6/15 6:43 PM as a reply to Prabhakar H K.
Hi , Please let me know how to track the application status from the acknowledgement number , I#m not able to enter the acnowledgement number here
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
1/13/15 11:45 AM as a reply to Yogesh Kumar.
Hi Yogmca,
Did you receive any update on your visa application? I submitted my application on 5th Jan and still waiting for the decision. I called up the Consulate in Bangalore and I got a reply that it is still 'under process'. I have seen so many threads in this forum regarding the pre-approval being issued in one or two working days.

Thank you in Advance
0 (0 Votes)

Hi ,
We applied on nov 28th 2014 , So far i didnt get any response , im already here in germany i tried contacting the Auslander office here but not able to track this application at all . We have sumbitted the marriage certificate and BirthCertificate orginal which i need it back , but not able to reach them .
So now i have decided to go back to  India . i have heard cases that will will take upto 5 months also .
im fed up with this German Consulate .
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18