Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent Visa

Toggle
Dependent Visa
Answer
2/6/13 11:58 AM
Hi,

I am Chandramouly, an Indian National, my wife got admission in Fachhochschule Flensburg,Flensburg University of Applied Sciences for pursuing Master degree course in Biotechnology and Process Engineering for the summer semester 2013.

I have lot of questions with regard to VISA.

1) Can i live with her on dependent visa ?
2) If i have a Dependent Visa , can i work & how many hours ?
3) i have completed my Masters in Business Admistration in Finance , Bachlors Degree in Law  & also Completed Executive Programme of Companies Secretary from The Institute of Company Secretries of India. Currently working as Secretarial Officer in Madhucon Infra Limited,Hyderabad (INDIA), what kind of Job profile i will be eligible to work ? Kindly advice.

Regards,
Chandramouly 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Dependent Visa
Answer
2/13/13 10:19 AM as a reply to chandra mouly v s.
HI Chandramouly,

Here is my perspective to your questions:

1) Yes you can, provided you provide proof of sufficient financial resources for yourself and your wife. But trust me, it's expensive to live when none of the two are employed. And the process might be complicated to prove sufficient financial resources.
2) Normally dependend visa is allowed to work in Germany but I'm not sure how many hours of legal employment. Also you may have to do additional formalities before being able to work.
3) Your job prospects depend a lot on your ability to speak German, specially if you are located in a small town like Flensburg. In big cities (Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg) it's much easier with only English.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott