Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Startup in Germany

Startup in Germany
Answer
3/30/05 9:39 PM
Hello everybody :

On the last months i have acquired some useful experience on developing voip systems using open source software on Linux,i have many interesting and realistic business ideas that could find practical application in Germany.
How can i apply for an immigration visa to Germany according to the last immigration law, to immigrate to Germany as a small investor without much money but with a lot of enthusiasmus?
What is the best place to start business in Germany?
In the country where i live there is so much restrictions in the teleco area that you get sick to try to do something here.

Thank you for all your advices.

thanks a lot.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Startup in Germany
Answer
3/31/05 1:20 AM as a reply to hassani ismail.
It is not simple but is very straightforward. You need to develop a project plan containing your idea, (there is software from the Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit that can help you to fill everything you need) then you need to set up an appointment with a couple of Banks and convince them of your idea. Once they have agreed and they are willing to borrow/invest you some money, you can set up an appointment with the Foreigners Office and they will give you a visa for 3 years to set up your plan in reality. If it works, you will get an unlimited residence permit. Your presentation doesn't need to be in german, but it surely helps, and if you could patent your ideas before talking to the bank, that would be even better.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott