Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help with a (Selbstständige (§ 21 Abs. 1 AufenthG) visa!

Help with a (Selbstständige (§ 21 Abs. 1 AufenthG) visa!
employment visa self-employment visa selbständige university bachelor risk
Answer
1/31/13 9:31 PM
Sorry for the long post!

SYNOPSIS:
Is there a possibility to get a (Selbstständige (§ 21 Abs. 1 AufenthG) visa if I'm not from: Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea or the United States without leaving the country? (I'm from Venezuela and my visa is about to expire(divorce)
What is my situation regarding the time difference between my fiktionbescheinigung and the Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung
Here is the explanation:

I live in Berlin, I'm a illustrator and Künstler, with a university bachelor degree (5 years of study) on graphic design, and a successful career in my professional field. I moved to berlin in 2009 and got an aufenhaltstitel (§ 28 abs 1 Nr. 1) when I got married with a german national, sadly, the marriage didn't last and we got divorced, and my permit was valid until january 10th, 2013. I went to the Aüslanderbehörde right before it expired to get a renewal, with all my papers in hand, tax declarations, krankenversicherung, kontoauszug and proofs of work, to get a working visa.

I know the Aüslanderbehörde is not the nicer office here in Berlin, and its job is to ensure that no immigrants can get in here to be a burden to the state, so, they denied my renewal, the reason: I got divorced. Then I got a Fiktionsbescheinigung valid 09-04-13. (this date is very important). and they told me that I can apply for a self-employed visa, since I'm an artist, she told me what I need for it, including my qualifikationen (university title) and a portfolio (I got it and is rock solid). And she told me that just US Americans, Canadians, Japaneses and Australian can do it here in Berlin, But that I can't because I'm from Latin America, that I have to go back to Venezuela and apply at the German embassy there.

BUT. Also I received a letter on 18.01.2013 with the following:

es ergeht folgender Bescheid,
1.- Ihr Antrag auf Verlängerung einer Aufenthaltserlaubnis von 10.01.2013 wird abgelehnt.
2.- Ihr Antrag auf Erteilung  einer Aufenthaltserlaubnis nach §18 AufenthG vom 10.01.2013 wird abgelehnt.
3.- Sofern Sie nicht bis zum 01.03.2013 freiwillig aus der Bundesrepublik Deutschland ausgereist sind, werde ich Ihre Ausreise in Ihren Herkunftsstaat Venezuela oder in einem anderem Staat, in den Sie einreisen dürfen oder der zu Ihrer Ruckübernahme verpflichtet ist, zwangsweise durchsetzen.

Begründung:

Rechtsgrundlage für diese Entscheidung ist § 28 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Nr.1 und § 31 Abs. 1 Nr.1 und § 18 des Aufenthaltsgesetzes - AufenthG- vom 30.07.2004 BGBI I S. 1950 in der zuletzt gültigen Fassung.

Rechtsbehelfsbelehrung.

Gegen diesen Bescheid kann innerhalb eines Monats nach Zustellung Klage bei dem Verwaltungsgericht Berlin, Kirschstr. 7 10557 Berlin, schriftlift oder zur Niederschrift des Urkundsbeamten der Geschäftsstelle des Gericht erhoben werden. Die Klage ist gegen das Land Berlin, vertreten durch das Landeseinwohneramt Berlin - Ausländerangelengenheiten - zu richten.

Then I got another letter, on 22.01.2013, in a threatening fashion, with a horrible picture of me. a Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung.

Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung

(zur vorlage bei der passkontrollstelle anlässlich der ausreise)

Herr Leonardo Gonzalez ist zum verlassen der Bundesrepublik Deutschland unter Gewährung einer Ausreisefrist bis zum 01.03.2013 verpflichtet.

Sofern der Ausreisepflicht nicht nachgekommen wird, ist die erneute VOrsprache spätestens einen Werktag nach Fristablauf erforderlich.
Belehrung für Herrn Gonzalez Andara: Im falle unterlassener Ausreise sind Sie gem. § 82 Abs. 4 S. 1 AufenthG verpflichtet, erneut - wie oben festgesetzt - vorzusprechen. Leisten Sie diese Anordnung ohne hinreichenden Grund keine Folge, kann die Vorführung zwangsweise erfolgen.  Ihr Aufenthalt ist räumlich beschränkt auf das Land Berlin.
Folgende Unterlagen sind mitzubringen:
Flugticket.

So. As you can see, the dates in the fiktionbescheinigung and the "get out" letter differ by 5 weeks. that puts me in a very harsh situation, since now I have less than a month to leave the country, and I still have businesses to do during this period. I'm afraid that this Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung invalidates my fiktionbescheinigung and I'm in risk to be deported if I don't leave the country by March 1st.

So, I have two choices.

1. I take the long way, buy now an overpriced flugticket to Venezuela, and wait for three or more months there for my visa to be handled there, or.
2. I pay for a visit with an inmigration laywer, and appeal against the decision, and the Lawyer gets me through the process of getting my visa (Selbstständige (§ 21 Abs. 1 AufenthG). I'm not afraid to go to court if I have to, and I rather pay a lawyer and stay in Berlin than spending three months abroad, leaving my beloved girlfriend and commissioned works here, with all the implied stress…
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott