Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Oracle Applications DBA Opportunities in Germany.

Toggle
Hi All,

Iam a new to this great trust7 forum. Currently iam in india working as Oracle Applications DBA with 6 years of experience iam looking for opportunites in germany for my technology is there any one who are currently working on this and iam not clear how good will be the opportunities for Oracle Apps DBA in Germany, can any one provide inputs on this please.

Thank
Sandeep
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Oracle Applications DBA Opportunities in Germany.
Answer
1/31/13 11:39 AM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Oracle Apps DBA job 
Above 10 yrs exp (real not fake)
with excellent German language take home € 3200 pm
with Basic German take home € 2000 pm

Below 10 yrs exp (real not fake)
with excellent German language take home € 1800-2400 pm
with Basic German take home €1000-1500 pm

If you don't have a own house in Germany then be ready to shell out 800-1200 out of take home for miete(House rent)

The above mentioned salary is taken into consideration with experience and certifications like OCP, OCM.

The truth is Oracle is used mostly by large companies and they already have experienced people working for even more than 20yrs and then comes small companies who are all using Mysql and open source and they don't have enough money to pay so they look for people with short term projects.
Also please note here we talking about real production hands on experience and not telephonic or theoritical support experience.The work culture in Germany is entirely different than US or India and here in no time people recognize fake experience so be sure before making any move.
The best place for a Apps DBA as of today is US,Dubai,Australia,India or UK where you can really make some savings instead of paying half of your salary for Tax and Government.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/13 7:23 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Hi Sandeep,

Please look into website such as monster.de, jobscout24.de etc, you will get an fair idea. At the same time try to do a German certification from Goethe. If you try, it should not be very tough to get a job.
Best regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/13 1:06 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Hi Padawan,

Thanks for your information. Are your working on Oracle Apps DBA. Because when i was searching in the german jobsites 
monster.de,http://www.jobpilot.de, www.stepstone.de i could not able to find single job posting on oracle apps dba (ERP) all the jobs which i can find on only in Core oracle i.e oracle dba.

Can you please help me whether can we able to find any jobs on oracle apps dba(ERP) in germany because i tried all search options in the job sites like oracle e-business suite dba or oracle Applications DBA. oracle ERP i didnt find single posting.

If you are working on this tech kindly let me know how abt the opportunities over there.

Thanks
Sandeep

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3