Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

WorkPermit OR NE

Toggle
WorkPermit OR NE
Answer
2/9/05 1:19 PM
Hi All,

Iam here since September 2000(Sep200-Dec200 on business visa) and from December 2000 i had my greencard.
My green card expires in sep 2005, Now my question is am i eligible for NE or should i apply for a work permit.Which is better. And when should i apply?( means one month before expiring or 6 months before expiring).

If iam eligible for NE which is better. Should i opt for work permit or NE. Because i might stay here in germany for 1-2 years more.I heard with NE you will get your rente after 65(correct if am wrong) and with work permit i can
still apply after two years of work permit.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions
Rajkumar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: WorkPermit OR NE
Answer
2/9/05 1:44 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
You are eligible to apply NE (according to article 9). Better ask you ABH regarding the question when should you apply.
What do mean by work permit, I think you meant visa extension. There’s nothing-called work permit starting from 2005.
NE is always better than visa extension, from my perspective the difference is
-NE is unlimited visa (and you will be permitted to work in other areas, not just in IT)
-Spouse will get an working permit immediately
-No need to run around AHB again and again for extension

Not sure about pension when I meet BFA consultant last time he said that India and Germany don’t have a contract so, it’s always possible to claim back your part of the amount after two years.
But, you can ask them at bfa.de

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/05 1:55 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
Hello Raghu,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yeah what i meant was visa extension.

Regards
rajkumar
0 (0 Votes)

Extension or NE
Answer
2/9/05 6:56 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
Yes my case is also similar to the thread confusion over GC to NE.

Regards
rajkumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/05 11:38 AM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
Hi rajkumar ,

My case is the same as yours ( September 2005 ) .
In my situation , I had recommendation from Alliens office in Frankfurt to start now for NE application due to long periods of security checks .

Currently VPMK lawyers ( check the services section on this forum for their offers ) are handling my case (including wife ) .
I have already signed the contract with them ( authorization mandate ) and all communications are done by phone or email ) .
They will represent you and will have the authority to view your file at Alliens office .

If you have problems with German Langauge , I advice you strongly not to approach them personally .

good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/05 12:07 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
I found a link where some of my questins are answered..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1020013.cms

Regards
rajkumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/05 11:59 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
Hello guys !!

Please help me to find the step by step procedure to get IT jobs in germany. i'm currently residing in US on student visa. thanx a lot..my email is mmahesh100@hotmail.com thanx
P.S: rajkumar and raghu please email me when u get a chance guys..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/05 11:16 AM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
what step by step procedure?
have you ever send a Bewerbung?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/05 7:19 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
Hey dvd!!

thanx for your reply.i'm new here and trying to get IT job in germany.donno where to send the resume and opportunities in germany.,can u guide me?? btw i have my resume on monster and i have bs degree with 4 yrs exp in IT.presently in US studying.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/05 7:22 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
i have never send bewerbung. donno where to send.please guide.,thanx
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18