Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Looking for Some information on Blue card

Toggle
Hi All,

Got a new that Germany has approved for Blue Card, based on this i have some questions, can anyone help me in this.

This is Gopi from India, but currently working in Poland as a Senoir R&D engineer.
I hold a Master Degree in Engineering with 9 Years of Experience and I have a offer from a Germany Company starting from 1st October, the salary offered to me is 44,880 EUR per Year + Bonus of 7180 EUR.

Questions:
1) Can i apply for Bluecard/should i apply for a permanent settlement.
2) How long does Blue card process takes for me and for my family to Join.
2) Can i apply for this from Poland.

Thanks
Gopi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Looking for Some information on Blue card
Answer
5/5/12 11:06 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Blue card rule will start only about July.

With your experience and qualifications, I would recommend just starting the process - normal work permit

or

You could wait till July and then apply for blue card. The advantage in applying later is that it will be easier for your wife to get a work permit in case she decides to work.

Work-permit/blue card (which is also a work permit) could take upto 2 months for processing and ofcourse you can apply from Poland - at the German embassy there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/14/12 12:30 AM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Hi

Thanks for your reply, I will wait till 1st of July 2012 and I will apply for the Blue card.

Could you let me know as per the New law will i get NE from the starting below you can see my salary details or i should wait for 4 years to get NE(without B2 German Languague).

What is the other difference between the Bluecard and the Work permit.

Base salary: 3,740 EUR per month = 44,880 EUR per year
Target Variable Salary (Individual and Company Goal Pay for 100% Target achievement): 7180.80 EUR per year
Relocation package for you and your family to Berlin: 7000.- EUR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/12 2:58 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Hi every body,
faisi here,
i have few queries regarding this blue card,which is that whether achieving blue card would entitle me to bring my parents with me????
and after spending how much time in germany blue card holder would be entitled to get german nationallity???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/12 3:47 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
even if they allow the parents with the new blud card system, getting low cost health insurance will be an issue.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/12 2:35 AM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Hi,
I think the work permit will not be an issue, You will get it within 3 weeks.

I have a couple of developers woking for my team and they got it even faster. But I would like to comment on one thing that may concern you in the first place: The 45K a year is quiet low for 9 years of experience, I have some guys in my team with 2 years of exp earning the same. You should try pushing this to 55 at least.

My 2 cents
Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/12 1:40 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
@Alex:

Hmm Not sure Alex since I would work from Berlin, people said this is a good salary in Berlin.
Also this is my first oppurtunity in Germany (Even though I had 3 years of experience in Europe).

Alex, I need to discuss with you more about settling down in Berlin and look for some job for my wife and school for my Kid is it possible for you to share me your email id.

My email id is nathgopi214@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/12 12:34 AM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Yeah whatever, if you are happy with that then its fineemoticon but I will continue to say that you are under payed if you have really a great CV as you are saying. Any way, in which field you gonna work and is it a Senior position?

Regards
Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/12 5:17 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
@Alex,

It would be great, if you can share me your email id we can discuss more about my queries, my email-id is nathgopi214@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/12 2:02 AM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Why don't we talk here? it will be of the benefit of all the others if points are raised and discussed in the forum any way emoticon

Regards
Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3