Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue card apply with family in the same time

Toggle
Hallo,
Could someone tell me is it possible to apply for Blue Card with all family mambers in the same time?
I mean if I understand correctly I am as a main applicant have to apply in embassy alone, then if everything OK, I get a work visa for three months to go to Germany where I get Blue Card, became a BC holder and just after that my family mambers have right to reunion to me.  Is it correctly?
So, this problem can take quite long time I think about 1-3 monts before my family come to me and for me it is really problem because I am a mum and live so long time without my kid its quite tough. At the web Site of Blue Card they called this " Favourable conditions for the family reunion" Let me ask what is " favourable" in these conditions? It is clearly not good conditions for female Blue Card holders.By the way in madgority countries work visa for main applicant automatically let to enter his or her dependants, what is the problem with that in Germany?
Anybody have the same problems or know some relating information? Please HELP!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card apply with family in the same time
Answer
1/26/13 7:31 PM as a reply to Helena Cherry.
you can apply for work permit and dependent visa at same time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/13 9:51 AM as a reply to deepak.
deepz2010:
you can apply for work permit and dependent visa at same time.

Could you give me a link for official source please?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/13 4:40 AM as a reply to Helena Cherry.
You can apply for dependents visa and your work visa simultaneosly. However, your dependents visa will be decided only when your visa application is approved. I am not aware of any law which spells out that family reunification cannot be done simultaneosly. National visa application asks if any dependents are accompanying you, which points to the fact they are fine if they apply as well. I have not heard of any instance where dependents where not allowed to apply. Where are you going to apply for your visa?

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/13 7:20 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Cebit,
Thanks for your respond. I am going to apply from Kazakhstan. I just sent my request to our embassy and they sent me the list of required documents for me and flyer for reunion process for my family. After my following questions they respond nothing. That is why I made conclusion I have to apply alone. I will be happy if you are right. Anyway after my application T will describe my experience here for any help to others.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott