Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Apartment in Dusseldorf

Toggle
Apartment in Dusseldorf
Answer
1/11/11 11:50 AM
Dear Friends,

I have relocated to Dusseldorf to join a IT company. Company provided me an initial stay in guest so that I can search for house, even after few days of hard work, the only apartment which I am able to find will have contract running from March. This means that I have to look for an apartment in the meantime. Can you please suggest me to find a good furnished accomodation for a month without provision .
My budget is in range of 500-800 Euro inclusive.We are 2 person including my wife

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Apartment in Dusseldorf
Answer
1/18/11 9:06 PM as a reply to Punar Punar.
Try here www.immeo-wohnen.de
Its a professional company, having their own apartments. So, No Provision.

Since 4 years i am satisified with these guys
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/11 1:16 AM as a reply to Punar Punar.
also try e-rent.de,immobilienscout24.de, wg-gesucht and kalaydo.de
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/11 12:10 PM as a reply to Punar Punar.
Hi - I am living in D'dorf for few years now and my recommendation would be to go through a proper agent if you are looking for a nice apartment to settle down. We have always noticed that in D'dorf, advertisement comes without an agent for a house only as a last choice if the house is vacant for long time and the quality is poor.

Because of many foriegn companies in D'dorf, agents have some how managed to get hold of all good houses so that we have no other choice but to deal with them

If you are looking for furnished apartment, I can give you a contact. Please mail me to vebalu@yahoo.com.

Good luck !!

B
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3