Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Integrationskurs

Toggle
Integrationskurs
Answer
6/6/05 5:43 PM
Hello All,
Is the Integration course of benefit for us as GC for the NE or later for the citizenship? Where can we take this course or whom can we contact to get more info about it?
Many thanks
Zash
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Integrationskurs
Answer
6/6/05 7:19 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
The Integeration Course is of no benfit for your NE if you landed in germany before 1.1.2005 and if you can speak a basic German.
It may be of benefit incase of citizenship and to improve your German Language Skills. The Bundesamt will pay 50% of your costs upto 600 hours.You can get all the information at ABH or VHS.
-Metro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/05 8:00 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Check Hartnachschule, they too offer integration course.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 3:59 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi all,

integration? what integration? A first step to integration is an antidiscrimenation law with some teeth, where the lawyers are free to charge their fees and not to have to work of compensation tables dictated by the government. This course thing is just a show.

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 4:44 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
AFAIK this course is offered only for the people who entered germany in the last 6 months. So u guys can forget about it. To take this course u need to get a letter from ABH and go to the sprachinstitut. Some of my friends tried for that and ABH said they are not eligible as they have been living here since more that 1 year.

But U can always give a try, if u have luck u end up joining the course for almost free (I guess 1€ per hour).

Good luck guys, who ever want to take it.

vamsi.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Integrationskurs, Course fee
Answer
6/12/05 5:38 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hello All,

Rightnow I found an Integration course by BAMF.
My wife wants to attend the course. We did one 'Antrag' and got a 'Bestätigung' to attend the course. The course is of 650 hours, and for this my wife will have to pay 650 Euro. Just for information I work with GC but my wife is a 'hausfräu' never worked in DE. Is there any way to get rid of this 650 Euro course fee. I do not remember somewhere I heard that the integration course is free.

Friends, do you have any idea if I could save this course fee.

Eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/05 11:31 AM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
As far as I know ther eis no way to avoid this.May be you can file it during your tax returns.But, belive me it is really cheap.600€ for 600 Hours.You will never find such a price any where in Germany.But, you can take this course in every 100 Hours.So you will have to pay only 100€ every time.After every 100 hours you can take break and if you think it is enough you can also quit.So you pay only every time 100€.
-Metro
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18