Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

family reunion visa problem

Toggle
family reunion visa problem
Answer
1/23/13 11:52 AM
hi, i submitted my application and verification also done but now officers are asking for rent agreement to my husband in germany and my husband changed now home he is sharing with his friend and agreement is not there on his  name  so now what to do to submit residence proof  quickly so that there should not be any problem for visa please reply me if any body knows that
0 (0 Votes)

RE: family reunion visa problem
Answer
1/23/13 1:41 PM as a reply to sonali patil patil.
@sunrise

House rental agreement is the basic requirement to issue a family reunion visa. Where are you going to stay if the spouse visa is issued.

The only option is -- tell ur husband in germany to have a house rented for the family (not sharing), saitsfying minimum requirement of 12m² per person.

The rental agreement can be future dated.(say starting form March 2013 assuming you are joining him in March).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott