Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Birth Certificate Apostille for Einbürgerung

Toggle
Applying for Einbürgerung the document list states
"Aktuelle Geburtsurkunde (Original und Kopie), nicht älter als 6 Monate.Akzeptiert wird auch eine vom Bürgermeisteramt angefertigte beglaubigte Kopie vom Original und Übersetzung. Die Geburtsurkunde sollte mit einer Apostille oder einem Legitimationsvermerk versehen sein"

I have the normal birth certificate from India with stamp of the GramPanchayat,will this be accepted for Einbürgerung.If i need to get a Apostille then i have to go to India again and get a new one as this will be older than 6 months when i get a Apostille.
Does anyone having experience with Einbürgerung and BirthCertificate Apostille is this really a requirement and something new?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Birth Certificate Apostille for Einbürgerung
Answer
8/20/13 3:00 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Depends on the City's Standesamt.  Usually they don't ask for an Apostille. I guess in your case they want one with Apostille. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott