Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

My nightmare is over

Toggle
My nightmare is over
Answer
6/23/06 9:31 AM
Hallo Friends i hop u didnt forget me.So finally i got the visa.and it took 8 Fu**ing months .Actually in these 8 months I am very much dissapointed the why Abh work in germany.They r too slow and more over i had to face the fu**ing streik in bremen.and finally when they agree their decision never reached to embassy untill my wife called them again and to sent the decision.And in this whole matter i was getting dates for everything(interview,fees usw..) very late.BTW good thing is that nightmare is over.
Ok some questions.
I will be thankful if u guys tell me what kind of visa i will be getting after extending it in
germany? Can i do anything (means work,Study, business,buy property)with this visa??
Anything i should takecare of with this visa in germany?
Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My nightmare is over
Answer
6/23/06 2:10 PM as a reply to Max max.
we do not remember your case.
in order to answer you will have to remind us.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/06 3:56 PM as a reply to Max max.
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/please_help_spouse_visa_discussion_arranged_love_marriage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/06 5:09 PM as a reply to Max max.
Congrats for getting that fckng visa. I think your nightmare will start now so keep your fingers crossed.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/06 9:31 PM as a reply to Max max.
@babloo
thanks but how do u think my nightmare will start now????R u living in germany in a Nightmare??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/06 10:33 PM as a reply to Max max.
@deathinc

First of all congrats, what Babloo is trying to say is get prepared for the culture-shock, potato for breakfast-lunch-dinner, kissing every female you greet....etcetera :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott