Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Caretaker for Pregnant wife

Toggle
Caretaker for Pregnant wife
Answer
7/2/07 7:20 PM
Hello Trust7 members,
Could you please suggest, is it possible to invite persons as a caretaker on 1yr Visa for Pregnant wife. Or any other solution or can i Invite my Mother for long duration (6month or 1yr) on this basis. As i have heard that it is possible to invite Opermädchens for caring childrens in Germany from NonEU country

Appreciate your feedback
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Caretaker for Pregnant wife
Answer
7/2/07 7:36 PM as a reply to Dilwale Dilhania.
@panbanaras

You have an option of hiring a caretaker (Aupairmädchen from some east-european country) for upto 2 years but that would cost you around 500€ a month. But, most Indians go for inviting-the-mother option, since it is free-of-cost whereas a servant is expensive.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Caretaker for Pregnant wife
Answer
7/2/07 10:27 PM as a reply to Dilwale Dilhania.
Hi to both

Well for your knowledge, you can only hire an Au Pair if you are married with a german speaker wife/husband. The core of the regulation for Au Pair visa is that the Au Pair is comming to Germany "to learn german languaje" and if none of the eltern are german, you are lost (my case for example)

In the case of the mother carer, AFAIK you can invite somebody only for 3 months extensible to 6 months.

The cost for an Au Pair is about 240 euro/month for 30 hours/week. Appart of this you have to provide the lady/young with a place to live + foods, normally in your house.

So, never is easy but is always possible

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3