Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Information about Family reunion visa (Spouse Visa)

Toggle
hi, can anybody help me 
 my husband is in germany i  submitted my and my son's application on 10 oct,2012 i completed 12 weeks. Verification also done but still didn't get any response or updates can anybody help me how much time will require for visa stamping i did submition at mumbai plz reply me if anybody knows
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Information about Family reunion visa (Spouse Visa)
Answer
1/14/13 11:37 AM as a reply to blue blue.
Normally after completion of verification and receiveing report from india local office here will try to contact your husband in germany and ask for some documents like rent agreement, salary slips,etc. or he can also visit them and ask for status if it is already three months. since there were christmas holidays in between things can always get delayed little.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/13 12:06 PM as a reply to deepak.
Thank you very much ,  things happened as u said but now my husband  changed his residence , he is sharing with his friend and now he is not having any agreement with him so what is d option plz reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/13 1:33 PM as a reply to sonali patil patil.
for  dependent visa it is must to have a place to accomodate your stay.this is basic requirement and should have been arranged before.   he can try the option of sublet with his friend (not sure if legally allowed and accepted by authorities also if place is sufficient enough). the other option can be to arrange a temporary accomodation in  some service apartment and book for few months till the time he finds a permanent apartment and try to convince the authorities with that for initial 3 months. In any case initialy visa is stamped for 3 months from embassy and has to be requested again from here.better way is to check with authorities and finding a permanent  one ASAP. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/13 9:19 AM as a reply to deepak.
Please can any one help me? What is the role of standesamt in approval of spouse visa. My husband when iquired abt my visa at abh they told him your wifes visa is in process n application will be sent
To
standesamt who
Will then give the approval. What does this
Mean?? Please help guys
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18