Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Request for urgent reply

Toggle
Request for urgent reply
Answer
3/31/07 1:55 PM
Almost 9 months ago i applied for DE nationality.
Now i got a call from rathhaus that next week i should give them language interview and last 3 salary slips & pass.
Main problem is yesterday i got unexpected kündigung from my company with 1 month kündigungs frist.
But next month i will go routine on work.But on monday i have to apply on AA for the normal arbeitloss geld.

Should i tell them that i have got kündigung even though i am going next month on job , or should i not tell them, if they will know automatically that i have got kündigung ?My whole the process of nationality was during my job and even next month i am on job.Its complicated can anybody please reply what happens in this situation ????Am i illigible for getting natinality ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Request for urgent reply
Answer
4/1/07 12:36 PM as a reply to a a.
@jalal

There is nothing complicated with your case, you are eligible for german nationality even if you are jobless (search in forum about Max). Why would you want to them that you are jobless when you are not at that point of time?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/07 3:54 PM as a reply to a a.
If they ask you should say that you lost your job but I don't thinkk they will ask.
You can make Antrag for your ALG. They will not know it.
Beside you have NE and for citizenship it is not neccessery to have job. So you should get it even if they ask you if you lost your job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/07 11:25 AM as a reply to a a.
Could you have a look at §10 Para 3?
http://www.info4alien.de/einbuergerung/gesetze/stag2005.htm

Does it mean that you wont get DE Citizenship if you get ALG or ALG-II ???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/07 6:05 PM as a reply to a a.
Hi fred,

I don't think it means ALG. But it means ALG-II. I am still not sure but ............ look what happens emoticon , i got a good interview another company i hope i will get soon another job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/07 6:31 PM as a reply to a a.
@jalal:

I didnt want to discourage you in any way. I just asked for the general public. Wish you good luck!

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/07 2:00 AM as a reply to a a.
Hi Fred,

First of all thanks for such comments. I was also in doubt thats why i explored and i got the answer. May be this is also better for others too who have such situation.

http://www.einbuergerung.de/index2.htm
PDF Attachment on Right lower corner page(12)
"Wie werde ich Deutsche(r)"

Here stated very clear that if someone is getting ALGI then without any problem he can apply or get DE-Nationality. If he got kündigung not because of his failure but because of "betriebsbedingte kündigung" and that is why he goes to ALG-II he is also able to get it.

(best condition would be on work & that knows every one)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott