Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Zertifikat Integrationskurs 7 years Einbürgerung

Toggle
If anyone here already got the "Zertifikat Integrationskurs" could please let me know what exactly written on it and does it also states the Teilnahme datum.

One can apply for citizenship after 7 years on basis of

" die nachgewiesene erfolgreiche Teilnahme an einem Integrationskurs dazu führt, dass sich die Frist zur Einbürgerung von 8 auf 7 Jahre reduziert"

I am already having Zertifikat Deutsch B1 and also made the Orientierungstest from VHS wihout sitting in the classes.Now i want to send these both Zertificates to BAMF and get the Zertifikat Integrationskurs to get the 7 years benefit but now i am confused will i get the Zertififat or not as i have directly given the test without attending the classes so would like to know if in this Zertifikat do they also mention the dates or its a simple Zertifikat.

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Zertifikat Integrationskurs 7 years Einbürgerung
Answer
1/11/13 7:17 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Hi Sandeep,
Myself and few of my friends did the same.. (We just wrote the exam with out attending the classes). You can send the  following to BAMF
  • B1 and
  • your Orientierungskurs Test result
  • your passport xerox 
  • Meldebeschenigung
You
will get the Zertifikat Integration. You can apply Einbürgerung with
that one. But you have to follow up BAMF. Send them by post and FAX. 
Hopefully you will get it with in a week. All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18