Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE Question

Toggle
NE Question
Answer
4/8/09 3:21 PM
Hallo, I was a student in Germany from Aug 2002 to March 2006. After my studies I went to India to take up a job. In Aug 2007 I came back to germany and started working with a German Company. I do have a unlimited work permit contract here.

My AB gave me a Visa that i can work only for this company.

My question is I'm I eligible for applying NE, as I have a break inbetween will my AB consider my stay during my studies time for getting my NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE Question
Answer
4/8/09 3:45 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
Even if they take into account you student time, i dont see you getting NE before 2011. Ask them directly, but i would say no because you have been out of the country for 1.5 yrs and start again from 0.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/09 3:30 AM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
Hello,

I am have been student for 3 years and employed as wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (§18) in a company for 3.5 years. Calculating student time as a half, I have now 5 years. Thus, I want to apply for NE.

The only thing is that my contact is going to finish in two months. Can I apply for NE in this situation?

If I do not have a new job offer in hand, can I say that I would like to be a freelancer as an arguments for “secure livelihood”?

If I apply in high qualified category; do they also require a new contract as “secure livelihood”?

thanks
sami
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/09 2:05 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
You should be able to apply, but If I were you I'd worry more about what's going to happen in 2 months and being Arbeitslos, trying to find a job and not worry about NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/09 2:48 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
"The only thing is that my contact is going to finish in two months. Can I apply for NE in this situation?"

I don't think you can apply in this situation as you are supposed to present a document which shows you are being employed and on that document usually the companies write that your contract is limited and they write down the expiry date too. Alien Office needs that document for the NE application and your employer can not lie about your situation when they issue such a document.

Freelancer thing wont work either.. you can also tell them you play lottery and the chances are there you will win it.. but it won't do..

This document I mentioned regarding the situation of your livelihood will be needed in all NE application types.

So the bottom line is, first good secure job then NE.. actually If I were you, I would actually be worried about being sent back to home when I lose the job rather than worrying about how to get NE..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/09 4:50 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
Actually I may not be worried being Arbeitslos. I can extend my contract with my current employers. But most probably it will be 3 to 6 months extension at first. Being further employed would also not be problem, but may also with short contracts.

Any suggestion about when should I apply for NE?

If I apply in high qualification category; with a statement from my employers that I have “ungekündigten Beschäftigungsverhältnis”, whold it work?

thanks
sami
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/09 8:15 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
>> I can extend my contract with my current employers. But most probably it will be 3 to 6 months extension at first. Being further employed would also not be problem, but may also with short contracts.

I'd do that asap if I were you.

>> Any suggestion about when should I apply for NE?

As soon as you become eligible but you'd better do that after you have a new work contract.

>> If I apply in high qualification category; with a statement from my employers that I have “ungekündigten Beschäftigungsverhältnis”, whold it work?

It could work if you fulfill all requirements but I guess your work contract should be unlimited as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott