Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

GEZ monthly €17,98 for everyone

Toggle
GEZ monthly €17,98 for everyone
Answer
1/1/13 6:25 PM
As from 1 Jan 2013 everyone has to pay GEZ amount of €17,98 even if one is not having a TV,radio etc.
This means those who live in Germany must shell out this amount.I heard this even students also have to pay and if we don't pay then we will have to pay fine which may go above €1000.
Could anyone please let know how one can make this payment online and what are the steps.This would be very helpful information.I have already been to the website www.rundfunkbeitrag.de but i did not find any option to make new anmeldung starting from this year.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: GEZ monthly €17,98 for everyone
Answer
1/1/13 6:47 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Hi,

not every one has to pay, every apartment (Wohnung). It does not matter how many TVs, Radios or Computer with internet access and the possibility to watch TV you have, they are not counted anymore, only the flat.

So if you share an apartment with 2 other friends, you only have to  pay one monthly fee.

For students and jobless people there are still possibilties to pay a reduced fee.

Here you can find more information and all needed forms. This is in German:

http://www.rundfunkbeitrag.de

D
etlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/13 7:23 PM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks for correcting.
Yes its every Wohnung and not every person.I have already gone through the given website and the anmeldformular is only for people who were already registered with GEZ having a registration nummer before and there s no formular for neu anmeldung and would request someone to help how to locate the new anmeld formular.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/13 8:13 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/13 9:03 AM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
@sandeepkumar

May be this link might help:
https://service.rundfunkbeitrag.de/anmelden_und_aendern/buergerinnen_und_buerger/index_ger.html

If you scroll down a bit, then you will see “Neuanmeldung einer Wohnung” section.

Gruß
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/13 12:30 PM as a reply to max leo.
Hello Everyone,

I heard some different views from my landlord the other day. Though we live in same house but in different floors he says that we both have to pay GEZ fees seperately. Is this correct? Please guide on this.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/13 12:57 PM as a reply to hprj.
As mentioned by detlef above you have to get registered for every wohnung even if they are in same house.  
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/13 10:11 PM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
What about those who neither have TV nor rdio at their home.

do they also have to pay this much of amount or not-

Best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/17/13 9:04 AM as a reply to mini bajaj.
As fas as I understood  everyone has to pay who has a registered wohnung irrespective of no. of devices or if you have none. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/17/13 5:25 PM as a reply to deepak.
die einfachste Erklärung...........

http://www.test.de/Radio-und-Fernsehen-So-funktioniert-der-neue-Rundfunkbeitrag-4472485-0/
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott