Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Another NE!
Answer
10/14/05 5:15 PM
Hi All

at last got my NE, my GC expires in November but applied for NE in Sep and got it today. No fuss nothing was a cool job, the person at the desk was so cool that he was cracking jokes in English and Deutsch.Actually not sure if I wud wanted to stay here longer, but any way took my NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Another NE!
Answer
10/14/05 6:07 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Welcome to the §9-Club and have a nice week-end. That's a good way to start the WE, isn't it? emoticon

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Is this possible.
Answer
10/17/05 11:49 AM as a reply to Ramu K.
Hi

I have read in the posts here abt the possibility of NE's able to work in other parts of Europe with out needing any other visa from January 2006, for example after getting NE if one wants to work in either Netherlands or UK, would he be allowed to work with out a new workpermit for that particular country.

I guess Mr.Detlef can shed some light on this, which would be helpfull for all of us.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/05 4:51 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Hi All,
Just let you know one of my experience "Today I have got the NE". It took one month just after the application. The Guy in the Rathaus is really friendly. I live in a small village, there is no auslanderamt, rathaus works as consulate office of auslanderamt.
I went to HR 2 month before of my 5 years end(i.e. end of sep05) for the New Arberl. they made application it tooks more than one month. but I didn't get this unbefristet Arberl to my hand. The Arbamt send to Auslanderamt directly. That I knew from the HR ladies of my company. I call them by one of my colleague to confirm it, and they said go to your rathaus and make application for visa. When I went to rathaus, the person is really friendly, he was filling up the form for Niederlassung. I didn't ask it as he heard from me that I am here in Germany last 5 years. Just 15 days are remaining. I had a problem with social security number. Two numbers are issued one with last name, another with Middle name as last name. my old company transacted my pension things to one social security number, and the my present company giving to another number. I showed this to the Rathaus person and also I brought the last five years salary slip. but these doesn't interest him. but he took the both numbers and tried by his another colleague to solve it, he couldn't and next day I go to lva office , took half an hour to make both transaction in one and another was canceled. but the funny thing is the wrong issued social security no. is now valid as it was issued at first. at the same day afternoon, rathaus's visiting hours were closed, my colleague asked him by phone to submit the application, he said no problem, you could submit now. After one and half week, a lady called from auslanderamt from another city (which is belongs to my small town/village) to the HR of my company. HR ladies(chokolet eating ladies) wanted to forward it to me, but I don't have any speaking capability in German, so the phone was forwarded to my colleague. she talked with him and asked him 'am I able to talk german at least "mundlich"?' he said yes, she talked with me maximum 2 minutes, then she was satisfied. I don't know how it could be satisfied her. till now I am speaking english at office. last friday I got a letter to get back my passport, and today I got it.

Have a great day. Bye bye...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/05 5:09 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Welcome to the §9-Club, trueFriend.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/05 5:19 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Congrads: i think there are a lot more NE's than GC's in this forum now. Maybe a change of name is in order!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/05 5:38 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
@raj

Hum, which name do you want to change?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/05 6:01 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
About new name:

gem.§9-II AufenthG. = 9-11 club :o))
['II' looks like 11]
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 2:21 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
I got the NE yesterday...thanks to the valuable information posted on this site....
Next step is citizenship... I guess the most difficult part would be the ausreichende Deutsch Kentnisse....What is exactly ausreichend...be able to communicate or be able to speak german as your Muttersprache?!

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 4:35 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Welcome to the §9-Club.

2ausreichende Deutsch Kentnisse", only means that you are able to communicatte, d.h. you can understand and be understood in German.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 4:48 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
@gc1234

when did you aplied?
how much do you have left to 5 years?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 5:02 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
I applied beginning of September in Nürnberg. 5 years ended on 31.10.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 5:09 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
that means you were without visa for 8 days?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 5:22 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
In the ausländeramt they are aware of this "virtual gap". Actually there is no gap in my residency because they told me, and I read it in one of the laws, that as long as your application is submitted before your current residency expires then you are still a legal resident. You just can't travel. They even told me that if I get controlled by a policeman, they could check themselves that the application was issued before the expiry of my residence permit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/05 6:59 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
just as I said at some other topic.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124