Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

trust7 Community!

Toggle
trust7 Community!
Answer
4/6/05 1:50 PM
Dear trust7 user and friends,

I am happy, that I can introduce our new 'Community Database' to you. Please get in touch with it, register yourself and tell your friends about it.

The old members will remember, that trust7 startet 5 years ago as a recruitment company and now we will reactivate our business contacts to German and international companies.

They will get an access to our database and we help them, to find the right expert for their vacant positions. This is not only for the IT world, it is open to all professions.

Take some time to fill in your personal data and as soon as we have some hundred registrations, we will start a marketing campaign.

Your name and address, mail and postal, will always be protected, so you can relax, if you will get an offer from your own employer. Just do not answer ;-)

I know, that at the beginning we will have to improve and to fix many things, but with your help we will manage, that this new service will be a success.

Now I want to say 'Thank you - muchas gracias' to Franziska and Manuel, who worked very hard for our 'Community'!

Have a nice day
Detlef

P.S.: Unfortunately I will be out of the office the whole day, so please do not expect answers from my side until tonight.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: trust7 Community!
Answer
4/6/05 2:12 PM as a reply to trust7.
First BUG emoticon

Having the link to it would not be a bad idea ;)

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 2:14 PM as a reply to trust7.
ganz schnell...

have a look into our top menue ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 2:16 PM as a reply to trust7.
Bet I will.

One BUG i found in our Profiles. Maybe it happenes only to me, but I can not change my 'nice' photo emoticon

When I try to store it,
I get always "User account: The username is not valid."

Regards,
Vladimir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 2:30 PM as a reply to trust7.
Uhhh... I'm in the database... emoticon

Nice...

Regards,
Vladimir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 3:12 PM as a reply to trust7.
@Detlef:

Is there any possibility to upload our Resumés as Word document or atleast as pdf?

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 3:51 PM as a reply to trust7.
Some people (like me) can have more than one degree (Maths, Computer Science and Psychology for me), so we should be able to register all of them as they can all be important for a potential employer.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 6:12 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi again,

I am back from the meeting.

@ Fred: You can copy and paste your CV. Please pay attention, that your name and address is not in it and only paste text, that the search can find all the words.

@ Nobody and VR

Thanks for your remarks! I will gather all of your comments and suggestions and then I will pass it to Fran and Manuel.

Thanks for your support
Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3