Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

exceptions on proof of basic language

exceptions on proof of basic language
Answer
2/10/12 9:22 AM
hi! i am kristine. i had been in germany last year with a tourist visa. i must admit i was really lost because of the language..i am planning again to visit same with a tourist visa and probably take a short language course while im there in preparation for the future requirement proof of basic german language. as i am reading the official website there are some exceptions for the proof of basic language.. i want to inquire if they literally mean ''university'' graduate..i am a registered nurse and a graduate of a small private school in our area.had a bachelors degree and and a registered nurse.is it enough to be exempted?on other site, they says bachelors degree is enough.im confused.

im really hoping for help on this..thank you and more power!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott