Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Information sought regarding the new immigration law.

Toggle
I will be graduating in two weeks time and I had an offer from DC. The company is processing some papers with the auslandsamt and the arbeitsamt. I have not done much but for submitting all my documents to the personal abteilung at DC and my signature. I am asked to wait for atleast 6 weeks for a reply. What will be the outcome of this 6 weeks? will i be denyed my workpermit'? if yes! on waht account? kindly advise.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Information sought regarding the new immigration law.
Answer
2/4/05 3:42 PM as a reply to sumanoharan narayanan.
Relax,

If DC HR is handling it then it should be fine.
It is a huge company and surely they have appropriate people to deal with ABH issues.

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Information sought regarding the new immigration law.
Answer
2/4/05 3:49 PM as a reply to sumanoharan narayanan.
thank you, lacrima. I do understand what u meant and everyone whom i ask say not to worry but to be patient. I am ofcourse patient, however I am also uncertain becuase my visa would be expiring by this month end. i am under a little pressure and since this whole situation is new (owing to new immigration laws) i am not able to predict its outcome.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott