Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Integrationkurs

Toggle
Integrationkurs
Answer
1/20/10 10:01 PM
Hallo everyone,

I searched in the forum and did not find the information I required. Vielleicht es ist irgendwo versteckt.

I live and work in Munich now. I arrived in Germany on Sept 2003 as a student
Started my job on August 2006

I read in some special cases there is a possibility to apply for citizenship in 6 years.

I wanted to finish my integration course. Visited VHS in Munich and I was told to fil "Antrag auf zulassung zu einem Integrationskurs"

i.B1 - VHS told me that I can take the exam anytime. Good!

ii. Orienterungskurs - I should have the above mentioned Antrag approved from Bundesamt. Only then I can take the test. To get the approval from Bundesamt, it might take up to 2-3 months.
Is it really like this or am I doing something wrong here? Any faster way is possible?

iii. Einburgerungstest - This I can take anytime or is there any other approval process for this?

iv. Has anyone applied in Munich with a 6 year rule? Please share your experience

v. My target - to get Citizenship before end of August 2010. Possible? whats your opinion?

seeking help to reach this target. please share experiences and feel free to make some suggestions.

many thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Integrationkurs
Answer
1/20/10 10:25 PM as a reply to vinto vin.
I am in exactly in same situation.

Student 2003-2006. Job since 2006 in Munich.

OK I will give you the exact infos needed.

1.Bayern doesnt let you get citizenship so easily if you were student formerly as education times are not counted in the case you want citzenship in less that 8 years.

2. However there is one case UMTS which I just read about that he got citizenship after 7 years doing this integration course in Bayern. This they apply to people who have just worked (and not studied) without any problem.

3.Citizenship in 6 years is EXTREMELY difficult as you have to show exceptional integration skills. Social work, language >=C1. They may still consider your app. if you were student.

4. CItizenship after 7 years is EXTREMELY difficult if you were student and even if you do integration course.

5. In other states this wouldnt have been a problem to get citizenship in same conditions.

6. However, I am already talking to the Interior ministry through Integrationsbeafutragte of Bayern and we could take up your case there too.The more the people are here, the better it is for ex-students.

7. As far as your INtegrationcourse certificate is concerned I can tell you the shortest way.

Neither do you need language course nor orientation course to get the I-Certificate rather you need Language Test Result + Orientierungskurstest Result.

a) Get B1 Certificate as self-payer from MVHS

b) Register yourself for Orientierungskurstest at MVHS as selbstzahler (self-payer).So you dont need to do the Antrag at BAMF. It will cost you 20 euros. COntact person is Susanne Löschner at MVHS Gaststeig Room 343. Tell her you just need the O-Kurs certificate and your are not obliged to do the course itself and you have enough knowledge. If she creates problem, contact Ms Renate Aumüller her boss.

c) Send both results to BAMF regionalstelle Schauer, Helga, ReKo MUC [Helga.Schauer@bamf.bund.de] and they will send you the I-Certifcate.

Please contact me at jivan.ki.talaash@gmail.com so that we can lobby up for the ex-students.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Integrationkurs
Answer
1/20/10 10:34 PM as a reply to vinto vin.
http://trust7.com/en/foren/integration/citizenship_application_in_bayern

See this too.

One thing it might still work after 7 years but they say the chance is extreme low.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott