Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

US-Visa
Answer
2/24/06 10:53 PM
Hi all,
Hope all are fine. I am GC holder for past 3.5years. When i was here in germany there were lot of friends. But right now very less friends. I too planned to shift some other place. I am in mechanical field (mechanical software). I came to know that i can apply for H1B visa in US through some consultancies and i can go over there. I have some questions if some one have experience please share ur experience.
1. Whether its difficult to get a job and H1B visa if i apply directly to the mechanical companies in USA
2. Whether any persons have gone from mechanical field to US using H1B visa and changed the job to the mechanical field ??? If yes please tell some details how to proceed...
Eagerly waiting for your replies..

Regards
sriram
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7